New rules in response to Omicron variant ENGLAND
You must wear a face covering in shops and on public transport. Face coverings should be worn in communal areas of universities, colleges and schools by staff, visitors and pupils or students in year 7 and above.
If you’re travelling to England from abroad you must take a PCR test before the end of day 2 following your arrival and self-isolate until you get a negative test result, even if you’re fully vaccinated.
If you’re a contact of someone who may have been infected with the Omicron variant, you must self-isolate for 10 days, regardless of your age or vaccination status.
about mass care momentous ltd
A professional nursing care agency.
Mass Care Agency is a registered nursing agency; we are dedicated to the health profession and we are passionate about caring for vulnerable adults. This passion comes from within the heart and means a lot to us. We aim to support the healthcare industry in Somerset by supplying quality health care professionals. We will fulfil your staffing needs when you require and we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
You can also book your staffing requirement by calling one of our friendly team members or using the booking form provided on this site.We recruit nurses, domestic workers, elderly care workers, respite care workers and healthcare assistants, and offer them various job opportunities in the healthcare industry.
For more details, contact us today.
“Your Local Accredited Training Centre”
- Wide range of courses available – cost effective for employers
- We want to support people to develop skills in their chosen careers
- Full funded Career Progression NVQ (RQF) Level 2- 5
- Provide accredited CPD training
- Rent out our training facility for meetings and training
- Mass Home Care has a desire to provide an excellent bespoke service for service users; enabling them to remain independent in their own home.
- All care staff are experienced and receive the latest training and support from a dedicated team